I didn't know how much I would love a playroom until we moved into this house last summer. Our playroom makes it possible for the girls to keep their bedrooms almost clutter-free and the Cameron storage system shortens clean-up time to a mere five minutes. As I stated before, my couch and chair are slipcovered and fully bleachable.
Thought you might like to see the "READ" that I podged for the reading nook.
I also added a $10 oil drip pan from Walmart as a giant magnet board.
The school/library/office/grocery store area.
The school/library/office/grocery store area.
*****************************************************
I stumbled upon another photo of my master bedroom this morning. I keep my weights and running shoes in plain sight to motivate me to exercise on my lazy, good-for-nothing days. DailyMile.com also helps to maintain my motivation. This website allows me to virtually train with my out-of-town friends. What motivates/inspires you to exercise?




3 comments:
What an amazing playroom!!! I see you've been on pintrest :) lol...love the oil pan!!
What do you have your roll paper hagning on? And where do you get the rolls of paper? I need to do that in our playroom!
LOL Yes, I LOVE Pinterest! Hollie, I found the craft paper hanger at IKEA, but I've seen this same craft paper hung on a curtain rod on Pinterest. I buy my craft paper at Hobby Lobby. My girls love to trace each other with a long strip of this paper.
Post a Comment