I snapped a few pix of my living room earlier today and I've spotted a few things could look a bit more organized, but you all know that I live with a 3 and 7 year old, so this is about as good as it gets. My sofa, chair and ottoman are all slipcovered and have been laundered 3-4 times each. We're a messy bunch for sure. Note to self: center sofa and coffee table in front of large window first thing tomorrow.
I've considered adding drapes to the bottom window behind my couch, but I'm really enjoying the full afternoon sun.
Reckon my girls love the camera?
My beloved "S" wall.
I have 5-6 more S's that need to be added my collection and my goal is to add at least a dozen more.
Dining Room/Entry.
Loathe is not a strong enough word for how I feel about my front door. I would love to paint it a shiny chartreuse or maybe charcoal or butter yellow. I'm going to leave it alone for now. I may need professional help with my front door dilemma.
Home office entrance on right.
Any suggestions?
I'm all ears.




2 comments:
hi susan this decoration is nice and very cute girls! regards
Sunny where are you????? I keep looking for an update!! It has been a while....Hope to see one soon. AnnC in TN
Post a Comment