Sarah Martin & Jillian
February 2011
I have to admit that I'm a little embarrassed about my lengthy absence from the blogosphere. Has it really been over two months since my last post? Please let me take this opportunity to apologize to my two,
maybe three, dedicated readers. I have thought about updating my blog on several occasions, but the most creative title I could conjure up was "It's the Most Miserable Time of the Year", so I decided to keep my snarky comments to myself. You're welcome. Winter beats me down every year. The grey skies, artic temperatures (anything under 60 degrees is just painful) and shorter days make me feel
blah. Actually, I'm fine until evening, but I have to drag myself to bed after the girls bedtime each night. I'm seriously adding a disclaimer next winter to warn of my complete lack of blog interest from January until March. But...this warm, sunny weather has activated my serotonin production once again and I'm finally back to my old self. We've really had a lot to celebrate around these past few months though. The record snow amounts for our area of the world are just a bad memory and the girls and I have spent a lot of time playing outside during the past few weeks. Jillian continues to love kindergarten and Sarah Martin is still so full of spunk. Hunan spiciness is abundant at our house.
My plans are to upload photos from January and February in the coming days and I hope to update my blog on a regular basis to serve as my personal memory book. I have a few pictures of some fun crafts that I've completed and I also want to share a few new recipes with y'all, too. See you all again soon!
5 comments:
Glad to see you back!
Welcome Back!!!! I am one of your dedicated followers and am so happy to see a new post and picture of your angels. I know how you feel about the winter blahs. I get them too. We have a beautiful day today. Hopefully snow is a distant memory. Now to get rid of the cold days...below 40!!!! Cant' wait for you next post and pictures. Miss you all. Love and hugs from Taylor and I.
I got you beat sister! I'm knocking on 5 months! Just call me SLACKER!
Glad you're back. The cold weather gives me the blahs too. It's not warm to me until it hits 85-90. Michele Harris
i always enjoy reading your blog and looking at pictures of your girls. they are precious!
Post a Comment