Doesn't it drive you crazy when someone makes a promise, but doesn't follow through? Yep, that would be me. I had such good intentions to update my blog on a more regular basis, but, alas, I have failed. Could it be that I'm a little bored with blogging {GASP}? I've authored this blog for almost five years. That's a loooong time. The funny thing about me is that I'm actually a fairly private person. Oh, I'm an open book with my best friends and closest family members, but I'm really just a homebody more interested in hanging out with my inner circle than anything else. Soooo...should I continue advertising my life to the blogosphere? After much consideration, I'm thinking "heck yeah"! I'm just too proud of my girls not to document our lives on my humble lil blog. I've worked too dang hard to create my little family and this wonderful life that I get to share with my husband and two daughters. I have to admit that I just can't be bothered to snap photos of us completeing mundane tasks during the winter months, but I'm snap happy when the sun shines. One of my oldest and dearest bff's gave Jilli and Sarah Martin these cute dresses a few months ago and they could not wait another minute to wear them to church, so I dusted off my trusty Nikon for an impromptu photo shoot yesterday. This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Jason and the girls.
We have several upcoming events that will make the blog in the coming weeks. Gym Fest, dance recital, kindergarten graduation, VBS, etc... Now that our house is finally free of the flu (Jilli & Sarah Martin), strep (Jilli), sinus infection (Sarah Martin), ear infection (Jilli) and a nasty stomach virus (me), we can get back to lovin' life. I hope you can find it in your heart to overlook my blog absence these past few months.
Sarah Martin is pulling my arm and saying "outside Momma", so we're off to play before the storms hit this afternoon. Be safe everyone!




2 comments:
Yay Sunny! Blogging is a commitment and privacy can be a concern, but you do have a wonderful memory keeper here on these pages. Now there are several publishing companies that will easily convert your blogs into books. I came across one where you simply type in your blog address and it takes it from there. So simple! If I can find the link again, I'll email it your way. Anyway, you could make a wonderful coffee table book for the girls or for your family. I think the options will just continue to grow. And I'm just happy to come check out Jillian and SM and all their pretty dresses! LOL!
I am so glad you are back! I love seeing what your sweet beautiful girls are up to!! They are both getting so big!!
Post a Comment