Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Our Travel Blog

Our travel blog is up and running! I decided to utilize a separate website to chronicle our upcoming trip to China, so I contacted Tina at The Story of You to create my new blog. She hosted Jillian's website in 2005 and she did a fantastic job! Blogger is often blocked in China, so I knew that I wanted a predictable service that would guarantee communication with the outside world. Yes, my new website is a blog, but Tina will upload my journal entries and photos if in fact Blogger is unavailable during our travels. I can just email her my information with no worries. Our travel blog can be accessed through The Story of You website or you can CLICK HERE to directly visit that link. Please bookmark that page for future reference.

1 comment:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi Sunny~

So glad things are getting MUCH closer for you to bring home Sarah Martin. I hope it won't be long until you get your TA. I bet Jillian is so excited to be a big sister!

Many blessings~
Lisa