Monday, December 07, 2009

Babies...

December referrals arrived on December 2, 2009. These families experienced a 44 MONTH wait to referral. We received our Letter Seeking Confirmation (LSC) on the same day! CLICK HERE to see the babies!
****************************************
I wanted to share this video you all. It documents the journey of love one family takes to meet their precious daughter in China. This story is very similar to our path to find Jillian. Jason and I have been busy sharing videos such this this one and Nat Geo's "China's Lost Girl's" with Jillian, so that she will know exactly what to expect upon meeting her new sister. We expect many tears initially and we all need to be prepared for Sarah Martin's emotional entry into our family. We also predict that we will have two very happy sisters during the remainder of our time in their beautiful home country. I pray that many more of you will get the opportunity grow your family through adoption. It has been a life altering experience for not just us, but for our entire family. These are truly the defining moments of my life.

"The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy."
~Psalms 126:3

1 comment:

Lana said...

Oh Sunny, This video is precious. I watched it and just boo hoo'd!!! Thank you for posting this on your blog. I can't wait for you to bring Sarah Martin home :=) I also can't wait to meet her in person.
Keep us posted.
Love, Lana