Saturday, August 23, 2008

Date Night

"I believe, I'll have a Scotch. Oh wait, I already got one!" ~Ron White
I've been anxiously awaiting our date night all month. Jason is taking me to see Ron White tonight! I've been a little under the weather for the last few days and Jason has been petting & pampering me the whole time. He says that he takes care of me because he loves me so, but I think it's because he doesn't want to miss our Ron White outing tonight. We're taking Jillian to a princess themed birthday party this afternoon before we head to Huntsville to meet some friends for dinner before the show.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you are feeling 100 % and tht you had a fabulous date night!!

Kate

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi~

Thought I'd introduce myself. I found you through my sweet friend, Kate.

Your blogs are great and your daughter is gorgeous. Our daughter, Lindy, is from Changsha, Hunan. She is also three. SPICY! What city is Jillian from?

I hope you are surviving as you await your second daughter. Our LID for Lindy's mei mei is 11/7/07 and the past couple months have been particularly rough. What to do? What to do?

Looking forward to visiting again.

All the best~
Lisa