Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Friends, Old & New

The girls were thrilled to attend the birthday party of Jillian's kindergarten classmate last weekend.  Jillian couldn't wait to see her girlfriends and Sarah Martin was fired up about wearing roller skates for the first time ever. 
Fun Times!

Jillian & Ella
Ella has been Jillian's very best friend since 2-year preschool.  They are such sweet, sweet girls.  They even found time to squeeze in a quick playdate while Jason and I painted two bedrooms in the attempt to get our old house market-ready by the end of the month. 

Sarah Martin has recently made a new friend that she talks about almost daily.  We met her and her sweet mom at the local park to feed ducks one day last week.  I really think they hit it off.  Playdate #2 has been scheduled for this coming week.


SM's new friend was thoughtful enough to send a birthday card and personalized artwork through the mail.  My girls LOVE to receive notes, cards, letters and various bits of junk through the postal service.  Sarah Martin was pumped and quickly taped this extra special birthday wish to the fridge beside her proudly displayed Halloween crafts. 

My refrigerator doesn't look quite this nasty in real life.
I swear.

More Sarah-Gras related posts to follow!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I just love the girls new rooms. They are so pretty. The playroom looks great too...I want to play in it!!!!! Glad the house is coming along and yes you will get it all done by Christmas!!!!!!