True story...
Jason and I allowed Jillian to choose any wall color for her new bedroom shortly after moving into our new house three months ago. Without hesitation, she chose a lovely shade of robin's egg blue (Benjamin Moore-Robin's Nest), so she and Jason made a quick trip to the paint store to procure paint supplies and they quickly got to work on her bedroom makeover. Sarah Martin had a super cute shade of limeade on her bedroom walls that we thought she liked. Oh no, she had no intention of settling for green walls if we were throwing out offers of a glamorous new bedroom. Her words exactly..."I 'ONT PINK!" (translation- "I want pink"). She was adamant about her new color scheme. Jason spent every evening this past week prepping and painting Sarah Martin's room this delightful shade of pink (Benjamin Moore-Pink Cadillac).
The big reveal was on the eve of her birthday, which was also her 2 year referral day anniversary!
She and Jilli played "fashion show" for hours in her glorious new pinkalicious bedroom.
I'm thinking she needs this bed skirt.
Sarah Martin's reading nook.
The catalyst.
Jillian's blue bedroom.
This canopy bed once belonged to my niece, Anna Beth. It's due for a fresh coat of shiny white paint and a sunny shade of yellow paint is planned for her desk (at right). I tried my best to convince Jillian to accent her blue and yellow room with red, but she would have no part of it. Bubblegum pink won out over the red.
Ok, since I'm posting house pix, I will go ahead and add photos of the completed play room.
The "school area".
Reading nook and craft table that also doubles as a beauty shop.
I still have many more house updates on the horizon. My new goal is to have the house completely unpacked, decorated and organized by Christmas.
I think I can, I think I can...
Jillian's blue bedroom.
This canopy bed once belonged to my niece, Anna Beth. It's due for a fresh coat of shiny white paint and a sunny shade of yellow paint is planned for her desk (at right). I tried my best to convince Jillian to accent her blue and yellow room with red, but she would have no part of it. Bubblegum pink won out over the red.
Ok, since I'm posting house pix, I will go ahead and add photos of the completed play room.
The "school area".
Reading nook and craft table that also doubles as a beauty shop.
I still have many more house updates on the horizon. My new goal is to have the house completely unpacked, decorated and organized by Christmas.
I think I can, I think I can...




3 comments:
Just lovely, Sunny! I love seeing how it's coming together. I am inspired to do a dress up area now. So cute!
The girls rooms are so adorable! And I love the birthday pillow tradition. Can't wait to see more house pictures!
I LOVE the blue!!! I want that color in MY ROOM!!! My girls both have a similar shade of pink in their rooms, but they aren't nearly as cute and tidy as yours!!
AnnC in TN
Post a Comment