Saturday, August 13, 2011
Oh, by the way, We've Moved!
I know, it's crazy. Jason and I have lived in the same small town our entire married life, so this is a big deal to us. We have only moved about an hour west of our hometown, so we aren't too far away from friends and family members. Our main concern is getting Jillian settled and ready to begin the 1st grade this coming Monday. She has met her teacher and fellow classmates and she is super excited about school. My summer has been consumed with this move...finding a house, packing, moving, unpacking, etc...so I just couldn't be bothered to blog. However, I have photos ready to upload here to get me up-to-date. Lots of fun photo-filled times are ahead for the girls.
I had to change my email address, because I no longer have charter Internet. My new email address is now: sunnyinchina@live.com BTW- We had no home phone, Directv or Internet for almost TWO weeks. TORTURE. I'm just now getting caught up with my favorite blogs. Two wonderful families are currently in China meeting their precious daughters. Click HERE & HERE to follow their trip.
I hope you all had a relaxing summer. See ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congratulaions on the move!! Can't wait to see all your pics!! I hope Jillian has a great 1st day!!
YAY!! Glad to "see" you back... you have been missed!!!
Post a Comment