
Our package was delivered to Jiangyong SWI earlier than I expected, because we received these photos of Sarah Martin this morning! Look at my sweet baby! She is 28 inches long and weighs almost 19 lbs! Her lip has been repaired and we think she is BEAUTIFUL!

It's amazing how much we love this child already.
10 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Look at the BEAUTIFUL little girl!!! I have tears in my eyes! This post has made my day! God is good.
Oh Sunny, she is just precious! My heart jumped up into my throat when I saw her standing in the first photo. Her repair looks wonderful.
Let me tell you - this girl is catching up very quickly to Lola in size. At 18 months old, Lola is coming in at 30 inches and 21 pounds. When she gets home, Sarah Martin will probably be bigger than Lola.
AMEN Chassey!!!!!
What a wonderful surprise! God's gifts are truly amazing ~ words can not even describe!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Love to you all!!!!!
Wow, she is beautiful! Before and after. They did a great job on her repair. I bet you are so happy to get the updates. We got some little updates yesterday too on our Jiliang, and even though there were no were pictures, we felt tremendously blessed to get the news. :)
Blessings to you and yours this season.
Jill :)
She takes my breath away. She is so beautiful.
Hurry up China. Here we come!
Sunny, it is so amazing that there is always room for one more in your heart.
God is good! Praise His holy name forever and ever. Amen
ILY Mom
She is beautiful (and has been from the start!). These pictures made my heart flutter just a bit. How very very exciting for you. I just can't wait to follow your journey to Sarah Martin. What a sweet blessing she already is!!
Oh how precious she is!! It is so fun to get updates on our precious ones!! We did to! I just have to go post about it. Jon Jon is getting big too!!
I love her name....Sarah is so sweet.
: ) Jody
Oh Sunny Sarah Martin is soooooo beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing these updated pictures with us. What a blessing she is Sunny and I know you can hardly wait to bring her home. I just love the care package you sent her and her little buddies :=)
Blessings and love to you and your family!!!
Lana :=)
My heart is racing and I am so excited for you all! What a precious angel... really. And beautiful is just an understatement... words can not fully express what beauty she has and shares! I am just thrilled Sunny and know you can not get that smile to stop! Praise God and I can not wait for you to get to hold her in your arms and feel the weight and warmth of her! Hugs... Dawn
What a little sweetie!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment