
Santa's sleigh was spotted flying over Alabama at approximately 7:30 p.m. (CST) tonight. He must have been making his final rounds before the big night. Jason called Jilli outside to see Rudolph's nose flickering through the night sky and then it happened...this adorable stuffed schnauzer landed at our feet. Could it be an early Christmas gift from Santa himself? Jillian is pumped and now believes that this is undeniable proof that her name has
officially been added to Santa's Nice List.
2 comments:
Hi Sunny!
Thanks for sharing your blog address! I would LOVE to meet in China!
Praying for an expedited TA over here! Merry Christmas!
~Blessings,
Diana
Sunny!! Great photos for Christmas!! Thinking I'll send another care package to Amelia. We still haven't received our I171H so looks like our travel will be delayed. I'm telling myself that this is in God's plan and His timing, but it is really hard. Hopefully some of my cyber buddies will get TA's, and updated documents, and whatever else they need to travel. One family left today...they are going to Hunan. I'm really jealous. Happy New year!! Ann
Post a Comment