Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Three Word Wednesday

Four More Weeks!

4 comments:

Maggie Elizabeth said...

Oh how I love NEW YORK CITY!! My husband and I went for our 5 year anniversary (we drove) and had the best time. I went back a couple of years later and can not wait to go back!! I have always said that if I was single, I would love to go and live there for about 6 months!! I know you guys will have the best time!! I can not wait to see pics!!!

Amy said...

I my gosh, I can't hardly wait!!!!!!!! =)

Sunny said...

We are SO EXCITED about our trip! We started "The Jolly Podgers" to fund our travel habit! We plan on blogging while in NYC, so please follow our trip! Any suggestions on any "must sees"?

Melissa said...

That's so wonderful! Is this a girl's only trip or are the families going? We so want to go there, and actually almost went this past Feb., but decided on a quick trip to the beach instead. I am hoping in the next year or so that we can go! Have a great time! i look forward to seeing your pictures!