Sunny, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog - gilmartin family journal. Your little girl is adorable as well and I hope things speed up for you so you don't really have to wait that long. I think the #'s are much lower after they get through March. We hope to travel in about 3-4 weeks so check back for updates. I love your blog, it reminds me of mine, probably because Danielle did mine as well. I also read NieNie. Take care and best wishes. Stephanie Gilmartin
4/4/07- Log In Date (LID)
8/27/09- Updated GWCA Waiting Child application
10/21/09- Matched with Yong Jiang Shuang
10/23/09- Letter of Intent (LOI)
11/12/09- Pre-Approval (PA)
12/2/09- Letter Seeking Confirmation (LSC)
12/28/09- Rec'd China Travel Visas
1/4/10- Travel Approval(TA)
1/21/10-2/6/10-Travel Dates
2 comments:
Your daughter is so adorable!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to explore yours too!
Sam @ Just Keep Swimming
Sunny, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog - gilmartin family journal. Your little girl is adorable as well and I hope things speed up for you so you don't really have to wait that long. I think the #'s are much lower after they get through March. We hope to travel in about 3-4 weeks so check back for updates. I love your blog, it reminds me of mine, probably because Danielle did mine as well. I also read NieNie. Take care and best wishes. Stephanie Gilmartin
Post a Comment