Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer 2020?

Jillian was putting on her super tacky USA gymnastic leotard as the Olympic music opened tonight's telecast. She was unable to stay awake to watch the women's gymnastic team finals, but she found the time and energy to practice some of her signature gymnastic moves early in the evening. Gymnastic classes will begin next week and Jillian is SUPER EXCITED! I think this may be her "thing".
She loves to practice this handstand. Uncle Jeremy showed her how to do a headstand, but she hasn't quite figured that out yet.

Several pics were better than these shots, but these were a bit more modest. She is a master at turning cartwheels!

Yes, she owns two of these patriotic leotards. I found a neat leotard online with the word "gymnast" written in Chinese characters, but it is too big. I may order it for future use though. CLICK HERE to see it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha these are TOO CUTE!
I bet we will be seeing her in the 2020 Olympics!

Kim :) said...

I am cheering for Jillian! She will be the most beautiful gymnast on the team!!

Melissa said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I think she is a natural born gymnast! She is precious!
Melissa

Kate said...

It sure does seem like her thing!! Very impressive...adn pretty darn cute too!!