Monday, June 30, 2008

Jillian's 1st Manicure & Pedicure

I treated Jillian to her very first manicure and pedicure earlier today and she was thrilled! She picked the brightest blue nail polish in the salon and it turned out to be too cute. Nana met us at the nail salon and we also splurged on a relaxing manicure and pedicure. Nana LOVES all things patriotic, so she chose red, white, & blue nail polish and I brought my own color. I need to schedule another mother/daughter/grandmother mani & pedi appointment again very soon.
We all stopped by to visit with Aunt Gwen, Aunt Gail, Kristen & Jacquelyn after Nana treated us to lunch following our nail appointment. Jillian and I still managed to fit in a quick visit to Nana's pool before she fell asleep in her Daddy's arms at 6:15 p.m. She was exhausted from all of today's excitement.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Griffin could not stop talking about Jillian's flip-flops in the picture, you know, the ones he loves to wear when he comes to your house! His chubby feet hang off the end and the sides, but he loves them! I want to go with you girls next time! I am surrounded by males at my house! Looking forward to our beach trip. Love, Chassey

Melissa said...

How fun! Little girls are so much fun to raise, not that little boys aren't, but I do have lot's to learn in that area!!! I just hope our girls enjoy spending quality time with us when they are older!!!
Love ya,
Melissa