Monday, June 13, 2011

May Madness

Thought you might want to see pictures from our super busy, but super fun month of May. 

Jillian's dance recital was held May 21st and we are so proud of our tiny dancer.  This was Jillian's fourth dance revue and we look forward to seeing Sarah Martin hoof it across the stage next May.

My gals celebrating Tuck & Griff's 6th birthday after dress rehearsal.

Kindergarten Graduation
May 26th
Pre-graduation festivities.

Graduation ceremony...

What was Sarah Martin up to during kindergarten commencement?
Lovin' life!

Field Day!
May 27th
I'm going to miss Mrs. Chamblee as much or maybe even more than Jillian.  She had a fabulous kindergarten year and I was a little sad to see it end. 

We were busy with VBS last week and swimming lessons this week.  Other than driving Jillian to twice weekly gymnastics practice, I foresee many, many hours of relaxing by the pool with my girls during the next two months.  Ahhhh, I love summer!

No comments: