Thank you so much Cynthia! We are blessed to have met you and your precious Taylor in China. She is such a sweetheart and I love reading about your life on your blog. I was about to drop you and Kathy an adoption announcement in the mail, but found that I only have your email address. Shoot me a quick email with your address (and Kathy's) and I will get them in the mail. We miss y'all! Much love~ Us
4/4/07- Log In Date (LID)
8/27/09- Updated GWCA Waiting Child application
10/21/09- Matched with Yong Jiang Shuang
10/23/09- Letter of Intent (LOI)
11/12/09- Pre-Approval (PA)
12/2/09- Letter Seeking Confirmation (LSC)
12/28/09- Rec'd China Travel Visas
1/4/10- Travel Approval(TA)
1/21/10-2/6/10-Travel Dates
2 comments:
What wonderful girls you have. They truely are a blessing. I am so glad I got to meet them when we were in China. Love you all.
Thank you so much Cynthia! We are blessed to have met you and your precious Taylor in China. She is such a sweetheart and I love reading about your life on your blog. I was about to drop you and Kathy an adoption announcement in the mail, but found that I only have your email address. Shoot me a quick email with your address (and Kathy's) and I will get them in the mail. We miss y'all! Much love~ Us
sunnyinchina@charter.net
Post a Comment