Ok, well my blog has turned into more of a photo essay of our lives instead of a lengthy narrative about our family adventures, so imagine my dismay when my camera suffered a serious injury a few weeks back. Nana's pool gate somehow lifted my camera strap off my arm on the back swing and catapulted my beloved Nikon at least ten feet in the air before it made a crash landing a good five feet from where I was standing. It really was a freakish accident and I watched in horror in what seemed to be a 30 second ascension of my camera. I now have to send her back to the company for repair and I just haven't taken the time to deal with it {{sigh}}. I cannot stress enough that I cannot live without my camera, so I did a little research and ordered a replacement purse camera to get me through summer. I am having a little trouble with the clarity of action shots though. If you happen to own a Canon Powershot SX120 IS and you can offer me some assistance please shoot me a quick email. Anyhoo, I have several photos to add to my blog hopefully tonight.




1 comment:
Oh my...my camera broke one time and I had to send it in for repairs...it seriously made me anxious!!! I understand completely!!! I hope she comes back soon and in good shape...because I love seeing pics of your two darlings!!!
Post a Comment