Monday, May 24, 2010

Command Post

Construction on our screened porch is well underway. The foundation has been laid and our old chimney is coming down as I type. My nosey girls set up camp by the backdoor this morning and were mesmerized by all the action.
I later moved their mini-command post to the kitchen table for a better view of the backyard mess progress. What in the world did I do for entertainment pre-kiddos?
Also...
Hallelujah, Hallelujah! Can you hear the angels singing?
My new fridge arrived Friday afternoon and I love it!
Two weeks without ice is a major inconvenience. Poor me, huh?

3 comments:

icedlatteprincess:) said...

love the new fridge! Holy smokes is looks like a bullet! I bet is didn't take you but one trip to the store to fill that baby! Hugs to you ALL~ Love, Fonnetta

JILL said...

~~~SWEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!! I LOVE THE BOTTOM FREEZER!!! THIS IS SUPER SNAZZZYY~~

Lindsey said...

WOOHOO!!! Love the fridge and can't wait to enjoy that porch!!!