
My baby turned 18 months old today! Sarah Martin joined our family almost three months ago, but I feel like I've known her and loved her for years. She recovered from her
palate repair surgery beautifully and we are so thankful to have such a happy, healthy, neuro-typical, funny, affectionate and beautiful child. She brings even more love, laughter and joy into our family and we thank God for bringing this child into our lives. I would recommend adopting a child born with a cleft lip & palate to
anyone. Our experience with Sarah Martin is as wonderful, joyful and magical as our time with Jillian. We are so
very blessed.
What makes Sarah Martin happy?
Family, bath time, brushing her teeth, The Wiggles, giving kisses, blowing kisses, snuggling with Mommy, swinging, playing outside, cats, cheese toast, grits, strawberry oatmeal, strawberries, bananas, sand box, picking flowers, dancing, music, books, her pink ball.
What makes Sarah Martin fret?
Having her face washed, bed time, Jillian taking her toys away.
1 comment:
Sarah Martin you are just too gorgeous! I'm so glad everyone is settling into a routine and making great memories. Thanks for sharing your moments with us!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D
Post a Comment