Monday, July 06, 2009
Summer Update
We've had an action-packed, but super fun summer vacation so far. It is now time for a small break. Jilli & I plan on hitting the pool and library this week and that's pretty much it.....and maybe an occasional nap or two. Jason lost his mother to pancreatic cancer last week, so some R&R is greatly needed for all of us.
I uploaded a fun summer slideshow recently, but cannot add captions to my photos. Psssst. It's enough to make a nun cuss. Activities include: Jillian's end-of-year preschool performance, dance recital, show choir mini-clinic, dance line clinic, swimming lessons, various play dates and other random photos of summer fun. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
She is just too cute for words!
LOVE the video. Looks like you are enjoying your summer. Unfortunately, it's flying by - only 47 more days until school starts back up.
You have a wonderful family and your daughter is beautiful. I really appreciate your positive attitude while you wait for your second daughter. Congratulations!
Post a Comment