Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Very First Store!

YAY! Our letters & frames are now being sold at Bocksteen's Children's Clothing & Gifts in Boaz, AL! Our little frames have been very popular and we are having a BLAST completing our special orders from Saturday. Our Etsy store is a slow-go right now because we can't keep enough frames in stock to add to our on-line store. I guess that's a good thing! Please visit Bocksteen's to see our fun frame display and remember that Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-9, 2009. What teacher wouldn't love a cute picture frame?
Bocksteen's Children's Clothing & Gifts
10822 AL Highway 168
Boaz, AL
(256)593-4180
I love this photo of Jud & Jillian playing Wii Fit while Amy & I "podged".

CLICK HERE to visit the The Jolly Podgers blog.

1 comment:

~ Dawn ~ said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you all! You'll be in several stores in no time! Are you dreaming about paper yet!? That's when it gets bad!!
Love ya and so excited for you. And I will pray for Lola and her family today.