Our official Log-In-Date (LID) with the China Center of Adoption Affairs (CCAA) is April 4, 2007. Yes folks, we have been waiting on the referral of our second daughter for TWO YEARS! At the current processing rate, we can expect to receive Sarah Martin's referral in December 2016. That is just CRAZY! Jillian's referral arrived only 6 months & 23 days after her LID in 2005 and I thought that wait was excruciating. I'm still hoping for a marked increase in referrals, and I continue to visit China Adopt Talk on a weekly basis to read the latest in referral news. Here are just a few of some (hopefully) promising rumors: April 8th, March 17th, March 1st, February 6th. Come on China! I've almost talked Jason into baby #3!
Saturday, April 04, 2009
2 (VERY LONG) YEARS
Our official Log-In-Date (LID) with the China Center of Adoption Affairs (CCAA) is April 4, 2007. Yes folks, we have been waiting on the referral of our second daughter for TWO YEARS! At the current processing rate, we can expect to receive Sarah Martin's referral in December 2016. That is just CRAZY! Jillian's referral arrived only 6 months & 23 days after her LID in 2005 and I thought that wait was excruciating. I'm still hoping for a marked increase in referrals, and I continue to visit China Adopt Talk on a weekly basis to read the latest in referral news. Here are just a few of some (hopefully) promising rumors: April 8th, March 17th, March 1st, February 6th. Come on China! I've almost talked Jason into baby #3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment