I am one month shy of a 2-year paper pregnancy. TWO YEARS! Our dossier was logged in with the CCAA on 4/4/07 and we are NOWHERE close to meeting our Sarah Martin. I still hold on to the hope of meeting my new baby girl in no more than two years from now. Families that received their referrals earlier this week saw a 3-year wait to referral. THREE YEARS! Those wait times continue to increase with each passing month. Please continue to think happy thoughts for me.Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Month 23...
I am one month shy of a 2-year paper pregnancy. TWO YEARS! Our dossier was logged in with the CCAA on 4/4/07 and we are NOWHERE close to meeting our Sarah Martin. I still hold on to the hope of meeting my new baby girl in no more than two years from now. Families that received their referrals earlier this week saw a 3-year wait to referral. THREE YEARS! Those wait times continue to increase with each passing month. Please continue to think happy thoughts for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Praying that it happens soon! Sending you a hug;)
I'm right there with you. I feel nowhere close to getting our referral. I did talk to my agency recently though and they think with an 08/10/06 LID that we will get our referral in Spring/Summer next year. Usually they never give me a timeframe so that gave me a little bit of hope for a speed up. I guess only time will tell. Hang in there!
Love you guys~
Post a Comment