Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My Nine for '09!

This year I hope to:
1. Keep up my 2008 Resolutions. 1.Be more organized & 2. Keep my rear-end out of the refrigerator.
2. Enjoy time out with my girlfriends without the guilt. My fabulous hubby reads, paints & dances a jig for Jilli when I'm out with friends and I still feel the sting of guilt. This must end!
3. Let bygones be bygones. Yes, I've been known to hold a grudge or two. I just don't have the time nor energy anymore.
4. Drink more water. Not less Diet Pepsi, just more water.
5. Continue to love having an only child. I can't let this never-ending wait to Sarah Martin beat me down.
6. Redecorate my living room. I'm thinking retro!
7. Read or listen to an audiobook on my iPod daily. I read and exercise to benefit my mental health. Without both, I feel blah.
8. Get a new hairstyle. I'm so over myself.
9. Run my first 5k. Several of my friends have agreed to do this with me. I won't mention any names, but you can find them here, here & here. Melissa, do you want in? Anyone else?

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

CHRISTY said...

I LIKE ALL YOUR NEW YEARS GOALS. I LIKE TO EXERCISE TOO. I GO TO THE GYM 4 DAYS A WEEK. IF YOU ARE TRAINING FOR A 5K RUN, YOU NEED TO COME TO MY AEROBICS CLASSES TO HELP GET YOUR CARDIO TRAINING WITH YOUR RUNNING. I ALSO GO TO A WEIGHT LIFTING CLASS ON MON AND TUES. IF YOU COME YOU'LL SEE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE TONING OF YOUR BODY!!! I'VE BEEN TELLING AMY SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO COME!!! IT'S SAD THAT MY ONLY 2 HOBBIES ARE THE GYM AND PHOTOGRAPHY!!! HAHA!!!

Amy said...

Looove how you did that without posting our names AND your resolutions! =) I can't wait & we can do this! Who knows, we may love it! I wish you much luck & I will work on/post my resolutions soon!

Unknown said...

I think a 5k would be pretty neat! I ran a lot in high school. I just might be up for the challenge.

Heather said...

Good luck with your 9 in 09! I need to make a list of my own changes that I would like to make this new year.

I'm most interested in your 5K run. I've often thought how much I would like running. (BUT, have never took that step to actually do it!!!!)