STOP IT!! It looks great & I can tell a difference. I love it, seriously. Seriously! Do you like it? I wish mine looked that great! You are cracking me up about the hair regrowth ad. =)
4/4/07- Log In Date (LID)
8/27/09- Updated GWCA Waiting Child application
10/21/09- Matched with Yong Jiang Shuang
10/23/09- Letter of Intent (LOI)
11/12/09- Pre-Approval (PA)
12/2/09- Letter Seeking Confirmation (LSC)
12/28/09- Rec'd China Travel Visas
1/4/10- Travel Approval(TA)
1/21/10-2/6/10-Travel Dates
3 comments:
STOP IT!! It looks great & I can tell a difference. I love it, seriously. Seriously! Do you like it? I wish mine looked that great! You are cracking me up about the hair regrowth ad. =)
Hi I'm Sunny w/ Rogain!!! i'm kidding i wished i had half of y'alls hair! i'll be 1 og them ol' ladies who has to get hair plugs!!! hehaheh
Love the new do!! Looks fabulous....but you always look fabulous!;)
Post a Comment