Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here She Is...

Our Charlie Brown Tree. She is too pitiful to show with the lights on, but this little tree has brought us so much joy & laughter.
And yes, I am spectacularly unprepared for the holidays. I'm usually Johnny-on-the-spot at Christmas , but not this year. I've never been this far behind. Anyone else struggling to catch up? What's the deal?

6 comments:

Tonya said...

I love the big colored lights on the tree! I too am behind this year, I just got my Christmas cards addressed this evening. I still have more shopping and wrapping to do too.

Amy said...

I'm with ya sister, I am unprepared & it's so unlike myself!
Love your tree! and the lights! :)

Melissa said...

I guess I'm a horrible manager of my time, but there are not enough hours in a day right now for me. It's almost overwhelming sometimes!
We have to get it together, Christmas is just 1 WEEK away!

AMI LEA said...

I love it...and the whole fabulous idea of the tree.. I think that's going to be something we try next year instead of the tree-n-a-box.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious is the tree upside down? It's very lovely either way. You are not alone in being so far behind. I have done nothing. Oh well, there is always next year. Michele

Sunny said...

LOL! No, my tree isn't upside down, but I must admit that I thought I uploaded the wrong pic b/c it did look upside down. How funny!