I decided to add some of my favorite 'Party Food' recipes since we are getting so close to all those fabulous holiday celebrations. Chassey throws the best parties complete with delicious finger foods that no one can seem to put down. Below are three of her recipes that I make over and over. Enjoy.Pizza Dip
(1) 8 oz Cream Cream (softened)
(1) 14 oz jar Pizza Sauce
1/2 cup Green Onion (chopped)
1/2 cup Bell Pepper (chopped)
3 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup chopped Black Olives
(1) 8 oz. Pepperoni (chopped)
Tortilla Chips
~Press cream cheese into bottom of 9-inch greased pie plate and spread with pizza sauce.
~Layer remaining ingredients except chips in order and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
~Serve with tortilla chips.
*******************
Pineapple Cheese Ball
(2) 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1 tablespoon Seasoning Salt
1 medium can Crushed Pineapple (drained)
1/4 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoons Yellow Onion
1 cup Sharp Cheddar (Grated)
2 cups Chopped Pecans
~Mix all ingredients except nuts.
~Form into 2 balls and roll in nuts.
********************
Jalapeno Squares
4 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar
4 Eggs (beaten)
4 Jalapeno Peppers (chopped) In can/jar, not fresh jalapeno peppers.
~Mix together and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (or until middle "sets").
********************
More recipes to come! I discovered a fabulous Pumpkin Dip served with gingersnap cookies recently and I really hope to post the recipe within the week. It will be perfect as a pre-Thanksgiving Meal treat.




4 comments:
You don't know me, but I found your blog from your blog designed (who is also my blog designer). I just love the kit you chose!
Found some big similarities btw us: we adopted our first daughter from Hunan in 2005 as well, and we are LID 04/26/07 for #2. I can essentially base our progress on yours.
Love the blog!
These are my favorites! Thanks for the advertisement. I hope everyone enjoys them!
These sound positively delish! Can't wait to try them out:) Thanks for sharing!
I like your blog so much! It is amazing, very colourful and beautiful. I am currently studying Chinese and making some research about adoption in China. It is a pity that things are getting more and more difficult to adopt, but one should be strong and patient I think.
I say it again, I like your space a lot and would be gald to come and pass by again in the future.
Have a nice week!
Post a Comment