Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Whobilation

We had an fun action-packed Halloween, but the day was pretty much a blur. Jillian's day began with a preschool candy-fest, followed by lunch and midday nap. Jason came home early to goof off with our little Dorothy before he headed off to help Jeff assemble a hayride. After suiting up, we flashed several photos then headed off to trick-or-treat. I've uploaded several pictures from today's activities. I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.

10:30 a.m.
Preschool Party


Share Time


Mommy & Me

I'm making a good faith effort to have my picture taken with Jillian more often. I'm usually behind the camera and I've noticed that I have very few photos of the two of us.

3:45 p.m.
Dorothy (hairpiece & all)

Jillian/Dorothy & Daddy


Nana & Jillian

Here I am again. This may get old.
Note our stinky schnauzer in the background.


4:15 p.m.
First Stop
Jillian & Jacquelyn

5:00 p.m.
Stop #2
Jillian & Ms. Helen

Ms. Helen's Yard Decor

5:45 p.m.
Stop #3
Jillian & Maw Maw Mozell (her great-grandmother)

6:30 p.m.
Final Destination
Jillian, Tucker, Jackson & Griffin

7:15 p.m.
Hayride & Trick-or-Treating!

Tucker, Jackson, Jillian, Griffin. Meri-Lil



9:45 p.m.
Home


10:30 p.m.
Bed






4 comments:

Mrs. Simmons said...

ROTFL! I love this post! That Jillian knows how to flash a smile!!! Those freckles are too cute..and that hair! :)

Your Meez is the bomb!!! I'm taking it you remembered your camera this week! Thanks for doing choir. It was so good to hang out with my family.

Melissa said...

She looks precious! It appears as though you had a very busy, but fun Halloween!
Melissa

Lindsey said...

Love the costume! Jillian is such a cutie! Glad y'all had a fun-filled Halloween!

Robin said...

Jillian is the prettiest little Dorthy I have ever seen!