Tomorrow is the big day! Jillian is scheduled to perform in her very first dance revue tomorrow afternoon. We must have her dressed, painted-up, fluffed and delivered to the dress rehearsal at 8:30 a.m. in the morning and she has to return for the big show at 12:30 p.m. Please shoot up a little prayer that Jillian will work through her nerves in time to take the stage. We just want her to have fun with her friends and dance instructors. Friday, May 16, 2008
Jillian's 1st Dance Revue
Tomorrow is the big day! Jillian is scheduled to perform in her very first dance revue tomorrow afternoon. We must have her dressed, painted-up, fluffed and delivered to the dress rehearsal at 8:30 a.m. in the morning and she has to return for the big show at 12:30 p.m. Please shoot up a little prayer that Jillian will work through her nerves in time to take the stage. We just want her to have fun with her friends and dance instructors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Too precious!!! I hope she doesn't develop stage fright and that she gives the performance of a lifetime! I know she will make you proud!! She is such a sweet little girl!
The Shell Family
Your daughter is SOOOO adorable.
Thank you for the comment on my blog, I just tonight and wanted to say hello!!!
I hope you have an amazing week!!!
Krista
Post a Comment