2007 Dance Portrait
1994 Dance Portrait
Anna Beth's first year of dance!
Jillian is hooked! She is all about dance! We attended Anna Beth's dance recital at the VBCC in Huntsville this weekend and Jillian loved every minute of it (except for one 20 minute nap). Anna will return to New York City again this summer to participate in the Rockette's Summer Intensive at the Radio City Music Hall. This will be her third year to participate in this highly selective training. Jillian and I were planning on traveling to NYC to stay with my sister for part of the week, but my brother-in-law is going instead and taking his mother and I don't think they would want us to bum a room off of them, so hopefully we can watch Anna perform next summer. Every time Jillian hears classical music, she tells me that she wants to "dance ballet like Anna Beth", so she will begin taking dance classes at the Jane Kohl School of Dance this September. I can't wait to see her twisting around the dance floor in a tiny pink tutu!
No comments:
Post a Comment