Monday, August 07, 2006












I thought that I would take a moment to tell you more about our Jillian-Bean now that I am finally current with my blog.
I will begin by listing things that make Jillian squeal with delight: Family, dolls, bath time, wagon rides, beach, swimming pools, sand box, coloring, water hoses, shoes, Pop Tarts, cheese, M&M's, lemonade, cantaloupe (pictured above), cheese puffs, grilled cheese, animal crackers, music, Barney, stickers, peach flavored oatmeal, BK Chicken Fries, books, picking flowers, butterflies, Brown (our cat), Cedric (our Schnauzer) & pens.











Thank you for the home-grown cataloupes Susan & Brent!













Things that make Jillian sad: Bugs, mosquito bites, dirt, sad corner, long rides in a car seat, being told "no", getting her hands and face washed & shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I should be doing Mrs. Denhams lit assignments right now. BUT this was more fun. Ashlin also loves Barney, books, Peach oatmeal, baths, dolls, and when she is missing and silent pens while marking on her body. Jillian is so sweet. Ashlin laughed saying baby. Never could get her to say Jillian. Dakota thinks she is cute. I am so happy for you and Jason. Your friend, Michele